Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time to get those donations coming in.

It is almost that time of year when my bike and I are one with the summer dawn as I train in preparation for what is now my annual ride in the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge, one of the largest athletic fundraising events in the United States. Every penny raised by the 5,500 bikers goes directly to cancer research at Boston’s renowned Dana Farber Cancer Institute. This will be my thirteen year on the 193 mile ride from the town of Sturbridge to the cape tip town of Provincetown. Once again I ride in support and in memory of my dad, for our honorary team captains, Brad Liska who died December 4, 2012 and Logan Dunne who died January 4, 2013, and for all my friends and colleagues who are touched by cancer. Once again I reach out to you and humbly ask for your support for this worthy cause. Anything you can donate to support my ride is sincerely appreciated. If each of you were to pledge as little as $30.00 I could surpass the minimum I have to raise. From the bottom of my heart thank-you very much for any amount you can contribute to this amazingly worthwhile cause. The collective hands and heart of all of you is sure to help me overcome any head wind I may face along the way. Please follow the link above to donate online.  Thank you as always for your help in this endeavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment