Sunday, August 8, 2010

2010 PMC RIDE

Well, I have done it again, yesterday I signed up for my ninth PMC this coming summer. So many people I know have been affected by cancer during my two years off I felt very guilty that I was not doing something. It will be a fun year since the only bike I own is the steal touring bike that I used on my 1200 mile ride around California with Jake last summer. It is not build for speed but I could give team mates rides if needed!

This year I'm also going to try to post lots of training pictures and some PMC videos so if you don't live in the area you can see what the PMC is all about.

1 comment:

  1. yesterday I talked to both Dillon Murphy at the Harwich Land Ho about a fundraiser event and Dennis Howe at Cranbarry Valley golf about a Tee drop(?, I'm not a golfer) and they both said "YES".

    I have also been in touch with Brenda who just got a new bike and wants to start riding this weekend!!

    I think this is a great start and I will start to add more when I know more.

    So Cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete